|1. Thine own
reproach alone do fear.
2. Self approval is the ample reward of virtue.
3. To perform the duties of this life well,
troubling not about another
is the prime wisdom.
4. Only through what is done for others one finds
5. The aides to noble life are all within.
6. The kingdom of heaven is within you.
7. All is well since all grows better.
8. The gods send thread for a web begun.
9. To thine own self be true, thou canst not then
be false to anyone.
10. The highest motive is the good of others.