|1. Happy is the
man who can organize the business of his life yet
remains flexible enough to enjoy the constant
change in plans
2. Let go of anger, fear not other's malace- But
trust in the Lord's
3. Sometimes a pain comes and it is growth- other
times joy comes and
like the harvest it is the start of senescence
4. Be happy, enthusiastic and full of joy that
you are-Whatever that
may be-In any situation or circumstance find joy
and happiness in being
5. Emotions can be changed by changing behavior-
Too often we change
our behavior to follow our emotions and this
always gets us in trouble.
6. The weak man felt so much power when he was
called a holophobe. The
meaning we take of our definitions of ourselves
gives us the power we
are willing to use.
7. Impatience is my attempt to interrupt God's
8. Worry leads to disaster.