|1. The wise man
adds up all the positive from the past and moves
with energy enthusiasm and love. The fool adds
all the negatives and
stagnates in a state of fear and weakness
2. Looking inward to change the present state of
mind creates a changed
future outer enviornment. Sad is the person who
looks to the past to
change that state of mind and wishes his present
outer situation was
different. Sadder still is that man's future.
3. Dreams without action are poison to the soul.
4. Dreams and action are the food of life. They
are the inflowing of
love itself which creates the experience of
5. How sad the being is who compares the person
he is to the person he
could have been. Sadder yet is the couple who
sees who they could have
been and does nothing about it but lament.
6. To avoid change one will stay in a painful
situation and reject
logic. Keeping in touch with doubt, and fear- All
things are changing
all the time except this truth which never
7. Why did the old monks put themselves away
without any means of
contact with the external negative enviornment?
The same reason a car
turns into a university on wheels via casettes.
8. Where the mind dwells that is where he`ll find
enviornment being created.
9. When Life hands you feces; Getting excited
about the increase in
fertilizer is using PMA; Getting excited about
the smell is NMA.
10. To find the mother load in a gold mind, we
sometimes have to analyse
our fault lines to discover where the core of