|1. To achieve a
goal gives such energy. To gain(externally) yet
learn from it keeps the energy flowing.
Regardless of external
appearances this is a success.
2. Success is always realized during the training
period and not during
the end of the competition
3. Love in its absolute is success!
4. It takes timing to succeed. Acting too early
because of impatience
or acting to late because of procrastination
leads to failure. Immediate
action because of intense faith is always
5. Sometimes stillness is the perfect activity
and must be immediately
taken to insure perfect results.
6. Desire is the fire. Physical reality is but
the kindling. The soul is