|1. The great
moral struggle is not deciding between Right and
between conflicting loyalties. Right and wrong
can be seen by the child
and not even the wisest of adults can decide
between loyalties without a
2. An excuse is a lie wrapped in truth. Look to
understanding to unwrap the essence of a man's
words.3. Wrap a lie in some truth, believe in
that truth, and you've made an
4. Some people hear what they want to hear.
Others hear what they think
they have heard. God in his infinite wisdom
simple hears what is said.
5. The pursuit of Wisdom is the entry into the
flow of Divine Knowledge.
6. I looked the world over for beauty - until I
found it within me I saw
it not in anything else.
7. Wisdom is the crown jewel of a life well
lived. It can be possessed
and given away at the same time, therefore
enhancing its own value.
8.Wisdom is a lady whose lips are sweet even when
they look bitter. She
can console you when your life is an endless
struggle and restore your
9. Wisdom is a great dame who's arms can wrap you
in celestial bliss and
together you can create a divine child, the idea.
10. Lady wisdom is not fickle but enduring and
absolutely fair. She
violates no laws but lets you see that you can
fulfill the cosmic law.
11. Grab life by the leg and bite it. Then hang
on and ride baby ride.
12. Wisdom is knowing how to listen to truth.
13. Wisdom is knowing who is really speaking and
how to listen